Foxseal chest seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds,a pioneer endeavor to save the precious human lives in the area of operations and conflict zones . Foxseal has been designed , researched and developed in USA ,for the easy yet reliable and dependable performance in the combat field as a tools in prevention and treatment of pneumothorax.
The highly advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin. Foxseal is a compact size to fit neatly in individual First aid kits, so that leaks from creased dressing that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seal per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and tab design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations and it is highly recommended for Indian Army , CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CISF and all Indian State Police authorities . It has been duly tried and tested in trials by BPR&D, MHA . It is extremely Dependable chest seal from the makers of Celox, USA.
1. Strong adhesion in extreme conditions.
2. For potentially lethal open chest wounds.
3. Contains 2 chest seals for ballistic wounds in a compact package.
4. Simple no-valve design, vent with large, easy to operate tab.
5. Sterile, latex-free, FDA and CE listed.
1. 4 tear notches for opening
2. Injuries up to 15cm maximum length.
3. Adhesion performance maintained at -18° and +55°C.
4. Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting.
5. Re-sealing adhesive.
1. Wipe out dirt / fluid from skin around wound.
2. Grip tab and peel to remove one FoxSeal from clear liner. This exposes adhesive side.
3. Place dressing centered on the wound, adhesive side down.
4. Firmly press dressing to skin around wound to seal.
5. If another wound is present, repeat steps 1-4 with second seal.
6. Use tab to vent and re-seal, if required.