The INJURED PERSONNEL CARRIER (IPC) which is intended to replace the fireman's carry, allows security forces personnel of India Army , CRPF, BSF, SSB , ITBP and CISF to carry an injured fellow buddy or otherwise incapacitated person comfortably like a backpack to the safe place without further aggravating the damage or injury . The IPC is Agilite's latest breakthrough, designed to efficiently carry the most important load you will ever carry-an injured friend.
Designed by Agilite in conjunction with Israeli Army Special Forces, the IPC allows the wearer to evacuate a wounded person and keep their hands completely free to operate a weapon or navigate difficult terrain.
Practical not just for the military, the IPC allows you to carry an injured fellow hiker long distances in a way that is more comfortable than any existing method, both for the carrier and the evacuee.
1. Military- Medics and Soldier.
2. Home Land Security for India.
3. Disaster Preparedness.
4. Search and Rescue.
5. Emergency Medical services.
6. First Responders.
7. Adventure and Outdoor Activities.
1. IPC evacuation method allows and keeps both hands free.
2. It is more easier , Practical, safe and comfortable than the fireman's carry for both carrier and evacuee.
3. Strong , extremely compact and very lightweight.
4. Evacuation of Injured Soldiers.
5. An easier way to carry a person for little extended longer period.
6. Ideal for Rescue Operations.
7. Used by Fire Fighters and emergency responder.
1. The only evacuation method that keeps both hands free.
2. Strong yet extremely compact and lightweight.
3. Ideal for soldiers, hikers, fire fighters and emergency responder.